CABINETRY AND SERVICE TECHNICIAN
BOCA RATON, FL
As Installation Service Technician, you will:
- Perform post installation cabinet service or warranty repairs, adjustments, or replacements as needed to satisfy the customer requirements.
- Repair, replace and adjust cabinets as needed. This includes molding and trim material.
- Replace, repair, and adjust countertops as needed.
- Prompt and reliable attendance.
- Determine through inspection if necessary, the extent of a warranty or service issue as requested by customer service.
- Ability to interact professionally and courteously with city residents, city officials and on-site customers.
- Develop positive working relationships with coworkers, supervisors and company management.
- Additional duties as required.
Prior experience in installation and service within our industry is preferred. A successful Cabinet Installation Service Technician will possess the following:
- 1 to 3 Years’ experience in the field of cabinet installation or similar trade
- High School Diploma or GED Preferred. Some college or trade school after high school is a plus.
- Ability to safety operate all necessary power tools (i.e.: powered miter box, chop saw, table saw, jig saw, power drill, nail gun, etc.) is required.
- Familiarity with our products
- Excellent reasoning ability, quality awareness, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to read a tape measure and perform simple mathematics.
- Ability to read and understand computer generated shop drawings
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving and listening skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to pass drug test screen and background check.
- The ability to deal with a vast array of customers with varying levels of product knowledge
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk; talk and hear.
- Ability to lift 90+ pound objects frequently and 50+ pound objects occasionally
- Typical office and construction site environment.
- The noise level is moderate to high.
- Significant travel around town is required.
- Work shifts may vary from standard business hours.
- Occasional weekend work and extended hours is required.
Join our team. Apply today, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.